We endeavor to provide cost effective, prompt, proactive, value added, quality services mapped to customer’s requirement to achieve total quality management and customer satisfaction for scope of work in marine market for installation, commissioning, overhauling, repair, preventive & breakdown maintenance of main engines, propulsion control system and associated auxiliaries.
We pride ourselves on delivering top quality services to Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard by maintaining their warhorses on ships for more than two decades in association with KOEL. We are also capable of installation and commissioning of main engines with control system, as well as overhauling, repairs and routines of various equipments outlined as below:-
- Propulsion Engines ( M/s KOEL- SEMT Pielstick make engines model :- all PA6 engine family viz. PA6 STD, PA6 CL, PA6V, PA6 STC & PA6BSTC ) Power Rating :- 4 to 7 MW
- Diesel Engines for generation sets ( M/s IFM make engines model:- V1617 & 1300 series ) Power Rating :- 1.5 MW.
- Gear Boxes ( M/s Renk ,M/s Elecon )
- Propeller Pitch Controllers ( M/s Escher Wyss, M/s ACB-LIPS )
- Turbochargers ( M/s ABB, M/s MAN )
- All machineries like Pumps, compressors, purifiers & Oil Mist detectors. Overhauling and repairs of hydraulic motors, Valves, Electro Pneumatic Valves & actuators, Solenoid valves, E/P converters and Electronic PCBs, Microprocessor based PCBs and controllers.
- Testing & Trouble shooting of Engine, Gear Box & CPP controls viz. Pneumatic / Hydraulic / Electrical systems for propulsion controls.
- We provide quality after sales support for routines of Main Engines, Gear Boxes, CPP & its controls onboard Indian Coast Guard Vessels at all major Indian ports. We have also attended defect rectification of Naval/Coast Guard Ships at international ports like Salalah and Singapore.
We plan and carry out all above maintenance activities inline with ship’s schedule with best quality.
Regardless of make and model, our strength and expertise lies in our team’s proven capability to attend to any auxiliaries associated with diesel engines on board ships of various types (defence, tugs, boats ). We have also done installation and commissioning of Engines for land based power plants. Power Rating :- 2 to 5 MW.